Terms and Conditions of Use
The Brain Space Initiative (BSI) is an outreach program dedicated to providing equal opportunity for everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, color, nationality/national origin, citizenship status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status, physical appearance, body size, age, marital or partnership status, genetic information, or religion.
Please read our rules carefully. We absolutely do not tolerate any harassment in any form. We reserve the right to expel you from the Brain Space Initiative (BSI) if you or your account does not follow the Brain Space Initiative (BSI) terms and conditions. If you have further question or suggestions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the Brain Space Initiative (BSI), you agree to the following rules:
- Rule 1) To acknowledge the Brain Space Initiative (BSI) as an initiative whose resources aid and support you with your research
- Rule 2) To treat members with respect, civility, fairness, without bias based on sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, color, nationality or national origin, citizenship status, disability status, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, marital or partnership status, genetic information, or religion.
- Rule 3) To refrain from harassment and discrimination, including but not limited to:
- § Verbal comments that reinforce any promoting inferiority or superiority, including those listed in Rule 2.
- § Disrespectful, uncivil, or unprofessional interpersonal behavior that interferes with the initiative goals and collaborative learning environment.
- § Unacceptable behavior includes intimidation, (online/virtual) stalking, harassment, abuse, discrimination, and derogatory, or demeaning conduct.
- Rule 4) To provide only truthful and accurate information about yourself and to refrain from spamming the initiative.
- Rule 5) To maintain the security of your account and password. You are solely responsible for ensuring the materials shared by your account follow the Brain Space Initiative (BSI) terms and conditions. Keep your account safe as the Brain Space Initiative (BSI) will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- Rule 6) If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, aware someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice others being noncompliant with the initiative Terms and Conditions, or have any other concerns, please notify us as soon as possible. We value your attendance and participation and look forward to you joining our community.